BLESSINGS FROM SERVING IN YOUR CHURCH
1. Helps us discover and develop our spiritual gifts.
2. Obedience to God is the life of a believer. We experience joy and peace.
3. We glorify God and bless others through our service.
4. We become more like Jesus. Our serving takes the focus
5. Serving bonds us with other Christians and enables us to
be supporters and encouragers of one another.
6. Serving helps us to leave our comfort zone through the
power of God. He shows us new doors to walk through. He
increases our faith.
But the reality is the Lord doesn't call the equipped; He equips the called. God doesn’t just want to work through you, He wants to work in you.
OPEN YOUR HEART TO SERVING IN YOUR LOCAL CHURCH. BE BLEST AND BLESS.
Market Street Baptist Church sbc 12964 Market Street, Houston, Texas 77015-6002
Royce Measures, Interim Pastor
Eva Morales, Church Secretary
6:00 p.m. Bible Study*
*2nd Wednesday: Potluck Supper, Please bring a dish.
*4th Wednesday: Business Meeting
1st Friday of the month is Game Night
We'd love for you to join our congregation!
1) to God that you are a sinner. Repent, turning away from your sin. ("For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23, "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8-9)
2) Jesus Christ is God's Son and accept Jesus' gift of forgiveness from sin. He took the penalty for your sin by dying on the cross and His resurrection provides our salvation. ( "For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16)
3) your faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. All that's left for you to do is to accept the gift that Jesus is holding out for you right now.
("If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." Romans 10:9-10)
Follow through with baptism. Baptism is in obedience to Christ's command. It is a public declaration of one's faith in Jesus Christ.
Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Morning Worship 11:00 a.m.
Children's Church 11:00 a.m.
No Evening Service
We Have Classes for Everyone!
Nursery: Infants - 3 yrs
Pre K - Kindergarten
1st - 2nd grades
3rd - 5th grades
Co-Ed Spanish Adult Class